Favourite objects.


1. Berlinerbolle + strawberry plate, because yum yum yum! & so pretty!
2. These colors, because fall is not just right around the corner - it's here!
Yes please.
- Sinnasnekkeren and Alt for Norge on Tv Norge; it seems like I've re-discovered television this fall.
- Speaking of; the documentary Barn av Christiania on NRK.
- The movie Fried Green Tomatoes. So beautiful and sad. A part of me wants to read the book too, but I'm a little afraid since I enjoy the movie so much.
- Went to a husflid-market yesterday. So many pretty things! I want it all ...
- Walks with S, still a weekly highlight (or highlights).
- Listening to PopQuiz with S. Love that radio show! The 60s are our achilles heel.
- This song:
Such a upbeat and funny song! Brightens my mood.
No thanks.
- My d-vitamine levels are low, and that's probably why I'm feeling so exhausted and tired all the time. Fortunately it's pretty easy to fix!
- When your neighbors upstairs is throwing a party and you have to ask them to please be a little more quiet at 02.30 (and you've been trying to sleep since 22.00).
- I have to buy a new pair of jeans. One of my old ones ripped and since I don't have that many jeans (& these were my favourites), I have to stop my not-buy-clothes-for-a-month-project a week early. And this leads me to: What's up with buying jeans with holes on the knees? Maybe I'm getting old, but ripped jeans have never worked for me.
- I forget to bring my disposable camera 2.0 when I go outside or anywhere. It's going to take forever to finish this film.
Currently reading.
Nothing. I returned Americanah to the library. Not because it was bad, but because I didn't feel like reading it right now. September hasn't been a great reading month, in other words.
Favourite dinner.

1. A stew with rice, kidney beans, minced meat, bell peppers, tomatoes, onions & spices.
From around the world wide web.
Vigeland + Munch (in Norwegian). I would love to visit this exhibition.
Slik lager du den perfekte vegetarburgeren (in Norwegian). I know what I'm having for dinner next week.
Lunch outside #4.
Fint nett no (in Norwegian).
Week 40: 28. september - 4. october 2014.
oh! thank you for featuring my lunches eheh :)
SvarSlettJeg kjenner også på dette med vitaminmangel, ihvertfall nå som kroppen jobber ekstra :)
SvarSlettTakk for at mitt innlegg fikk være med på lista :)