
- This sky, because hello!
yes please.
- When it comes to school and studying, this week has been awesome.
- On Saturday: a nice evening with good friends.
- The sun is back! After a week or so with stormy weather, we finally have good weather. The sun in the fall is the most amazing thing.
- I'm so grateful that I have S. He's such a gentleman and takes such good care of me when I'm ill and not feeling my best.
- Slow mornings with a cup of tea and podcasts. I love slow mornings!
no thanks.
- I have had an incredible itch on my arms, legs, stomach and back for over a week. It's probably an allergic reaction, and it sucks big time. Time to go get rid of cosmetics, cleaning products etc that can cause an allergic reaction, I think.
currently reading.
Nothing! But I'm planning to read Løvetemmeren by Camilla Läckberg.
from around the world wide web.
darker mornings, yet again.
lag din egen naturlige deodorant (in Norwegian).
Week 41: 5. - 11. october 2015.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar