onsdag 21. oktober 2015

reading list | 10 books I want to read this fall.


It's time for another reading list, I think! Fall is perfect for reading, so here's 10 books I want to read this fall/winter:
  1. Bursdagsgaven by Sue Monk Kidd.
  2. Kjærlighet by Hanne Ørstavik (I read this a few years ago, but it needs to be re-read).
  3. Hamlet by William Shakespeare.
  4. A Clockwork Orange by Anothony Burgess.
  5. The Vacationers by Emma Straub.
  6. Et helt halvt år by Jojo Moyes.
  7. Bikubesong by Frode Grytten.
  8. Ulysses by James Joyce.
  9. Trollvinter by Tove Jansson. 
  10. Sett ut en vaktpost by Harper Lee.
What are you reading these days? And do you have any reading tips? I'm currently trying to read from the 100 books most people haven't read, Rory Gilmore's reading list and a few other reading lists, but I'm always open for new suggestions!

1 kommentar:

  1. Gøy med boklister! Akkurat nå holder jeg på med "40 kalde bak månen" av Adelheid Seyfarth. Det var litt morsomt å lese lista di, ettersom jeg for ei uke selv posta min egen liste med ti bøker jeg vil lese i høst! :)

    SvarSlett