
1. this natural deodorant, because it actually works - or so it has thus far.
2. these notebooks, because they let me pour my heart out + they let me write all sort of lists and crazy thoughts and plans in them.
yes please.
- nailpolish from Chanel and bright red lipstick on a ordinary Monday.
- Hamlet by W. Shakespeare. I love reading plays!
- organizing my books on my Goodreads-profile. Finally some kind of system.
- having a friend visit when you're feeling down. It does wonders to a dark mind.
- getting inspired to participate in NaNoWriMo - have no idea how it will turn out (the more reason to do it & more about this writing project later, maybe).
- the smell of library books and new books, books in general.
- the clean & crisp air that October has to offer.
- taking naps in the middle of the day, hah.
- it's been a pretty good blogging-week, have no idea what's happened & don't expect it to continue.
no thanks.
- yet another disheartened week, but I'm getting better! Highlights have been reading and planning NaNoWriMo, plus all you amazing people on Instagram and in the blogosphere in general.
- my beloved Converse trainers are falling apart, don't want to buy new ones - thankfully it's winter soon so I don't have to deal with that problem just yet.
- I've been the worst student this week and it has to stop: I've got two assignments to hand in next Sunday.
currently reading.
Ulysses by James Joyce! What a written mess this book is. Well, it makes me laugh from time to time at least and it's not as gruesome boring as I pictured it would be. But it makes no sense what-so-ever. And in between I've decided to read Kjærlighet by Hanne Ørstavik, just to get some sense into the mix.
from around the world wide web.
Toby and Anton in conversation.
conversations with Orla.
hvordan forberede deg til nanowrimo (in Norwegian).
darker mornings, yet again / october 20. (Sara is just too cute on her little bike!)
10 ting å gjøre på en deilig sløv lørdag (in Norwegian).
nokre tankar og tips om bryllaupsplanlegging (in Norwegian).
Gode notisbøker er jo alle tiders! Astrid sin "darker mornings"-serie er berre så fin! Og så er det jo alltid litt ekstra stas med link! :D Håper du elles har hatt ei kanonbra helg! :)
SvarSlettjeg er så glad i disse innleggene! så masse fint <3
SvarSlettSilje: Ja, elsker notisbøker! Helt enig, utrolig koselig serie ^^ takk det samme, Silje!
SvarSlettKaren Anna: Så fint at du liker dem! ^^